Our West Asheville businesses have once again stepped up to provide fun, festive and creative windows for the annual Holiday Window Decorating Contest.
Judges will award prizes in seven categories at the Holiday Wrap Party on December 19, 2015 at Urban Orchard Cider Co. from 6:00-7:30pm.
The categories for judged awards are:
- Best Use of Natural Materials (2014 winner The Hop West)
- Best Use of Recycled/Repurposed Materials (2014 winner Sunny Point Café)
- Most Humorous (Silliest) (2014 winner Buffalo Nickel)
- Most Traditional Feel (2014 winner The Barleycorn)
- Craftiest Decorations (2014 winner Jennythreads)
- Best Display of Store Merchandise (2014 winner Twice Round Vintage)
- Fanciest Decorations (2014 winner Get it, Kitten!)
Your participation in online voting will determine the Community Choice Award (2014 winner Buffalo Nickel), with the winning location taking custody of the “W” trophy, custom made by metal artist Chukk Bruursema!
To preview window contest entries and map their locations Click here.
We highly recommend that you view the windows in person to fully appreciate them prior to casting your vote for Community Choice.
You may vote for more than one location.
You may vote once each day.
Voting will be active until 5:00pm on December 19, 2015, with the winner announced and presented with the “W” trophy at the Holiday Wrap Party that evening at Urban Orchard.