Join us for a casual, fun celebration of the holiday season at the WABA Wrap Party.
WABA Holiday Wrap Party
December 19, 2015
Urban Orchard Cider Co.
AshevilleFM volunteers will be on hand to wrap presents by donation, so bring your #shopwavl goodies with you to the party – get them wrapped, support our awesome local radio station, enjoy a tasty beverage and have fun.
Door prizes will be given out throughout the evening. All who attend are eligible.
– AND –
Holiday Window Decorating Awards will be Presented!!!
Judged awards given in seven categories:
• Best Use of Natural Materials (2014 winner The Hop West)
• Best Use of Recycled/Repurposed Materials (2014 winner Sunny Point Café)
• Most Humorous (Silliest) (2014 winner Buffalo Nickel)
• Most Traditional Feel (2014 winner The Barleycorn)
• Craftiest Decorations (2014 winner Jennythreads)
• Best Display of Store Merchandise (2014 winner Twice Round Vintage)
• Fanciest Decorations (2014 winner Get it, Kitten!)
Online voting will determine the Community Choice Award (2014 winner Buffalo Nickel), with the winning location taking custody of the “W” trophy, custom made by metal artist Chukk Bruursema!
We highly recommend that you view the windows in person to fully appreciate them prior to casting your vote for Community Choice. Click through to onHaywood.com view photos of the windows, a map to their locations.
You may vote for more than one location. You may vote once each day.
Voting will be active until 5:00pm on December 19, 2015, with the winner announced and presented with the “W” trophy at the Holiday Wrap Party that evening at Urban Orchard.Share this article to...